[Single Saturday #8] angelshawty - mall curses w/ yamari (prod. yamari)






It's Single Saturday again! For this weeks post we have a new track by angelshawty titled "mall curses" prod by yamri


At the start of "mall curses" you immediately hear angelshawty unique vocals, he raps effortlessly over the beat that yamari produced. At times angels voice is manipulated into a very glitchy soundscape, as the beat picks up his flow starts to get quickened. The production on this is something special because I've never heard anything like it, he also just doesn't rap there are parts where his melodic singing vocals shine as well. Throughout the tracks, angel tells a story in his lyrics which I love the most, "walk around the mall yeah I don't give a fuck gonna fall down' is quite catchy and gives off a great vibe.  This is by far one of my favorite hex songs I've heard because it has a one-of-a-kind sound, don't just take my word for it give it a listen yourself, I'm sure you'll be hooked.


Connect With angelshawty


Listen to more of angelshawty music



-VDMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Single Saturday #6] C!erra My$t- Thin Air (Ft. Sage Hardware)

[Single Saturday #7] ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ (Feat. Angelshawty, Dame/Mandy)

[Digiview #10] An interview with Rift09