[Album Spotlight #3] VNR-Autumn Compilation






VNR has released their well-anticipated Autumn compilation, it features over 30 different songs with many different styles

To kick off the album you have Marth Daul track "ultra-violence" this track is very peaceful, wonderful piano melody float through you with an ambient sound unlike anything else. This is a very nice track to start the comp

One track that caught my eye was b l u e s c r e e n "Décomposition poétique" when you hear this track you already can tell it's created by blue, he has his unique style. Love the way he fuses classic vaporware with downtempo beats and adds his spin on it, lovely saxophone samples lead "Décomposition poétique" as well as mellow Rhodes sounds

TWISTΞD MΞNTΛL is a duo featuring ethernenetmind & waavypanda and their track on here is titled "ᚠᚱᛖᛖ ᛚᚨᛒ ᛈᚱᚨᚲᛏᛁᚲᚢᛗ" this is a very unique collab between these two, their sound is very melancholy. Dark ambient drone sounds will haunt you accompanied by eerie samples, this track is by far the most atmospheric project on the comp

JodSalz brings a harsh noise experience titled
" Soldier's Course" this track makes me feel like I'm in a spaceship headed to the darkest parts of the galaxy, broken transmission sounds will make you feel like you're at a rave but instead of dancing you're just pissed off and breaking objects.

GLYPH𓊀GANG is another duo featuring a good friend of mine Misha, this is one of those tracks you would sit back and have a drink to. Beautiful glitchy soundscapes enchanted my ears while listening to this masterpiece, I love the way these two use different sounds to paint an image in my head, you will hear chopped and screwed vocals throughout this song as well as heavily reverb textures. "Raw Jade Reflection" is phenomenal

One final track I enjoyed is a collab track between me & doktorb titled "Upper! Downer! (Relapse Ad Infinitum)" this collab worked out very while, it started by me sending doktorb some stems of this digital hardcore track I was working on, he was immediately impressed and loved it! He added his style to this that he's known, broken blast beats mixed with glitched-out sounds bought this track to life. I'm very grateful to have worked with him


I know there are more tracks on this comp I haven't mentioned, these were just the ones that I decided to post in this article. But now it's up to YOU to give this wonderful compilation a spin



-VDMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Single Saturday #6] C!erra My$t- Thin Air (Ft. Sage Hardware)

[Single Saturday #7] 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 (Feat. Angelshawty, Dame/Mandy)

[Digiview #10] An interview with Rift09