[Single Saturday #1] ManChesterSpeas OTE ft. Centaur Sapien prod. Fidelity Heart Cult






Single Saturday will be a special blog post every Saturday, kicking off this new topic we have a new single that was released a few weeks ago titled "OTE" from ManChesterSpeas featuring Centaur Sapien and the production is done by the very talented  Fidelity Heart Cult.

OTE starts with a euphoric melody but when the instrumental begins it gets very heavy, ManChesterSpeas is the first verse you hear. I'm sure everyone can relate to being "on the edge"  ManChesterSpeas rap's about it effortlessly, he paints an image in your head about how life can be a struggle. As the beat builds up ManChester rap's about different things such as "black bodies near my bed white noise in my head" "my guts have been giving me shit" as well as one of my favorite lyrics from this track "I'm the potent in the aftermath" He has a one of a kind style and it shines here on this track


"Lurkers gonna lurk" is the part of the track where Centaur Sapien verse comes in, this is when the track gets even darker. "Don't need any more peers, don't need any more damn peers" makes me feel like we all need to be alone sometimes. His fast-paced flow blends very well together with the vibe the track gives off, "I'm near the abyss with that spider before the internet, I'm on the edge" is the closing lyrics that finish the song.

ManChesterSpeas and Centaur Sapien are a perfect duo, can't wait to hear more from them!


Would you like to listen to more music from ManChesterSpeas & Centaur Sapien? Then click on the links below to stay updated on their releases 

Centaur Sapien
https://soundcloud.com/centaur-sapien

ManChesterSpeas
https://soundcloud.com/mc-speas


Cheers!

-VDMR





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Single Saturday #6] C!erra My$t- Thin Air (Ft. Sage Hardware)

[Single Saturday #7] ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ (Feat. Angelshawty, Dame/Mandy)

[Digiview #10] An interview with Rift09