[Single Saturday #23] deelovesamy x zachedellic- mind games

 

 It's Saturday once again so that only means it's time for single Saturday! For this week's edition, we bring you a track by two great underground artists deelovesamy & zachedellic.


The title of the track by the duo is "mind games"  when I first began listening to "mind games" I was in complete awe, the first thought that came to mind was how very hypnotic and dreamy it is. I have to say listening to "mind games" helped ease the stress that I had all week, the drums are mellow as well as the piano Rhodes you hear throughout your listening experience, If you listen closely enough there is an 808 bass line that gave this track some room to bounce. deelovesamy did a fantastic job of chopping up the samples extremely well and adding his own unique twist to the beat.

deelovesamy and zachedellic have created something amazing, "mind games" is something you would kick back and relax to after a long week of stress. It did a great job of taking my mind off of things I was dealing with, but don't just take my word for it give "mind games" a listen for yourself


Connect with deelovesamy


Stream mind games



-VDMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Single Saturday #6] C!erra My$t- Thin Air (Ft. Sage Hardware)

[Digiview #7] An interview with MagentaSkull

[Album Spotlight #7] VARIOUS ARTISTS- VNR2022 COMPILATION