[Single Saturday #29] Vincek- Banshee









Hi, Gazers! 👁️

This week’s Single Saturday features an artist from the Czech Republic! This artist goes by the name Vincek, and the track we’re featuring is his latest release, “Banhee.”

The word “banshee” refers to a female spirit from Irish folklore whose loud, mournful wail is said to warn that a member of a family is about to die. Vincek puts his own unique spin on the concept and does a wonderful job capturing that feeling through his music. He was also kind enough to translate the lyrics for us.

The main part of the song translates to:

“I just wanna scream like a banshee
No one outside would hear me anyway

Pouring gasoline all around me
Well, you don't have to give a damn

That they cut my wire
I won't feel a thing anyway
I wanna say go”

I especially love Vincek’s play on words with the lines:

“I just wanna scream like a banshee
No one outside would hear me anyway.”

That feeling of having no one around can be difficult and isolating, but for Vincek, it seems to become a source of motivation—something that pushes him to keep creating and making music.

It’s a feeling we could all use as a reminder: keep hustling, keep creating, and keep pushing forward. You never know how it might pay off in the end.

If you’re looking for music that can motivate you, inspire you, and help pull you out of whatever headspace you’re in, give Vincek’s music a listen. You’ll be glad you did!

🎧 Listen to Vincek’s music here:
https://open.spotify.com/artist/5fKd0ZHLAJKPYQPZAt8iZ0?si=JNF2q8kKTqyZP8rwTxMzyg&utm_source=copy-link

Until next time, Gazers... 👁️✨

Sakari

Comments

Popular Posts