[Single Saturday #21] Da Tengu God- vibes







To kick off this week's single Saturday we bring you a track by Da Tengu God titled "vibes"


Right at the beginning of "vibes", you can tell right away in for a treat, the old-school hip-hop sounds will have your head nodding along to the instrumental immediately. There are not just hip hop influences but all types of genres as well, my favorite part of this track is the drums, they are very in your face and carry the track from start to finish. You will hear vocal chants in "vibes" that reminded me of the first wave of trap music I listened back in the day. There are also multiple layers of synths I noticed throughout my listening experience which were mesmerizing to my ears, if you're looking for new music to bump this weekend then you can't go wrong with Da Tengu God. 




Connect with Da Tengu God


Listen to Da Tengu God Music



-VDMR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Single Saturday #6] C!erra My$t- Thin Air (Ft. Sage Hardware)

[Digiview #7] An interview with MagentaSkull

[Single Saturday #2] doktorb- Uncanny Lobby